Schweser Live Mock Exam - Level I, II, III (Ended)
The Schweser Live Mock Exam is designed to test your knowledge and identify your weak areas by simulating the exam day experience. It is as close to the actual CFA exam in format, content, difficulty, and length as we can make it.
The Live Mock Exam includes:
- Timed 6-hour exam (two 3-hour sessions)
- CFA Institute topic weightings
- Answer key and online answer explanations
- Online scoring and performance tracking by topic area with a comparison to other Mock Exam candidates
- Answer explanations include LOS and CFA curriculum page references for every question
Exam Time: 9:00am
Attire: Business Casual
Hosted by: CFA Chicago and Kaplan Schweser
Level I, Online with Kaplan Schweser
*Special Notes Regarding Fees:
Per Kaplan Schweser
Contact Kaplan Schweser or call toll-free (888) 325-5072.
Content shared during CFA Society Chicago programs is not, and nothing in it should be construed as, an offer, invitation or recommendation of any specific financial services company or professional, or an offer, invitation or recommendation to sell, or a solicitation of an offer to buy, any securities in any jurisdiction. By registering for and attending this event, you acknowledge that any photographs that may be taken are the property of CFA Society Chicago and give your consent to their use in CFA Society Chicago's online and print business communications and marketing.