CFA Exam Study Group Kick-off Party and Open House (Ended)
The June 2012 CFA exams will be here before you know it! You are invited to join leaders from CFA Society of Chicago and members from Kaplan Schweser to find out how to best prepare for the CFA exam. Those in attendance will have an opportunity to win a scholarship for a prep-course study package awarded by Kaplan Schweser!
Date, Time, and Location:
Thursday, Dec. 8, 2011
5:00 - 7:00 pm
UBS Tower, One North Wacker Drive, 2nd Floor, Chicago, IL
- Find out more about CFA Society of Chicago's study groups and how to sign up
- Hear about discounts available for CFA Review programs from Kaplan Schweser
- Learn information about CFA exam scholarships and eligibility requirements
- Receive tips from Charterholders on how to study most efficiently for the CFA exam
- Meet other active candidates who are preparing for next year's exam
- Enter into a drawing to win Schweser's Chicago Weekly Class with Study Materials (retail value $1,349)
- Hear all about Schweser's Weekly Classes
This event is FREE (but you must register to attend)!!!
Light snacks and refreshments
Register online below, or by phone: 312-251-1301
5:00 - 5:45 pm: Registration/Networking
5:45 - 6:30 pm: Formal Remarks by CFA Society of Chicago (includes a Q&A panel of CFA Charterholders and recent candidates) and Kaplan Schweser
6:30 - 7:00 pm: Informal Networking
Prior attendees have raved about the value of these kick-off parties and study groups:
"You make a commitment to study with other people and are more likely to attend the sessions because you don't want to let others down."
"It helps keep people motivated throughout the long study period."
"Found a good group of people to study with, and we were able to effectively work together and use various study techniques."
To sign up for a study group online, please visit:
To learn more about the CFA Scholarships, please visit:
Content shared during CFA Society Chicago programs is not, and nothing in it should be construed as, an offer, invitation or recommendation of any specific financial services company or professional, or an offer, invitation or recommendation to sell, or a solicitation of an offer to buy, any securities in any jurisdiction. By registering for and attending this event, you acknowledge that any photographs that may be taken are the property of CFA Society Chicago and give your consent to their use in CFA Society Chicago's online and print business communications and marketing.