CFA Institute: Financial Analysts Seminar, Improving Investment Decisions (Ended)
Hosted with CFA Society Chicago
Date, Time, and Location:
Monday, July 22, 2013 (add this event to your Outlook Calendar)
Gleacher Center, University of Chicago, 450 North Cityfront Plaza Drive, Chicago, IL 60661 (Driving Directions)
Dates: July 22-25, 2013
Location: Gleacher Center, University of Chicago
450 North Cityfront Plaza Drive
Chicago, IL 60611
Refresh your investment vision. With a powerful assembly of speakers and experts covering a comprehensive range of investment analysis and portfolio management topics, there is no better chance to enhance your practical skills and maintain a focused realism about current market risk than the 2013 Financial Analysts Seminar.
For more than five decades, analysts from all around the world have come to this intensive event in Chicago to immerse themselves in the latest investment ideas and tools. Through a combination of interactive lectures, group discussions, case studies, and informal gatherings, seminar participants come away with fresh thinking on a variety of investment disciplines.
- Interact with top investors, researchers and international peers to investigate the strategy implications of a changing market environment
- Discuss the effects of unconventional Central Bank policies on inflation and currencies and the fiscal challenges facing the Eurozone, U.S., U.K. and Japan
- Hear forward-looking perspectives and analyses that uncover value and growth in a range of asset classes and markets
- Discover the most effective real-return strategies from leading investors and evaluate the prospects and risks in gold, food prices and energy
- See how top CIOs are applying new risk management and strategy allocation tools, using market volatility to their portfolios' advantage, and meeting the challenges facing pensions and endowments
- Explore how recent changes in market regulations and trading structure have impacted market quality and global systemic risk
Yiorgos Allayannis, Sian L. Beilock, Christopher R. Cole, CFA, Donald G.M. Coxe, Marc Faber, Kenneth J. Frier, CFA, Adam H. Goff, CFA, David G. Herro, CFA, David M. Jones, Mark R. Kiesel, Anne Korin, Vikram Mansharamani, Simon Nocera, Maureen O'Hara, Kent Osband, David Zervos.
Conference Fee: US$3,495
CFA Institute Member/Candidate Rate: US$2,995
CIPM Member/Candidate Rate: US$2,995
CFA Chicago members can save $350
Save $350 - CFA Chicago member discount using promo code: CH-FAS13
CFA Institute Qualified Activity: 30 CE credits, inclusive of 2 hours in the content area of Standards, Ethics, and Regulations (SER).
Attire: Business Casual
Registration: Register Online with CFA Institute
View the Full Agenda.
Content shared during CFA Society Chicago programs is not, and nothing in it should be construed as, an offer, invitation or recommendation of any specific financial services company or professional, or an offer, invitation or recommendation to sell, or a solicitation of an offer to buy, any securities in any jurisdiction. By registering for and attending this event, you acknowledge that any photographs that may be taken are the property of CFA Society Chicago and give your consent to their use in CFA Society Chicago's online and print business communications and marketing.