Meet the Board Networking Reception (Members Only) (Ended)
Date, Time, and Location:
Tues., Nov. 27, 2012
5:00 - 7:00 pm
Berghoff, 17 W. Adams Street, Chicago, IL
Gain important contacts, build relationships and interact with members at this networking reception. Meet and network with new and returning CFA Chicago board members. Including:
- Chairman Keith Cardoza, CFA, Brownson, Rehmus & Foxworth, Inc.
- Vice Chair Gautam Dhingra, CFA, High Pointe Capital Management LLC
- Secretary/Treasurer, Chris Vincent, CFA, William Blair & Co.
- Immediate Past Chairman Heather Brilliant, CFA, Morningstar, Inc.
- Director Brian Collins, CFA, Harbor Capital Advisors
- Director James A. DeZellar, CFA, Chicago Equity Partners, LLC
- Director John F. Jostrand, CFA, William Blair & Co, LLC
- Director Terry Mullen, CFA, Allstate Investments
- Director Branimir Petranovic, CFA, UBS Global Asset Management
Members - $35
Student Members - $35
(payable by cash, check, credit card or function ticket)*
Attire: Business Casual
Note: Fee includes beer, wine and soda bar. Passed hors d'oeuvres.
Registration: Online Below
5:00 - 7:00 pm: Networking
*Special Notes Regarding Fees:
Student rate only available to students approved as a Student-Member of CFA Chicago for 2012-2013. Regular, Affiliate and Candidate members may apply function tickets as payment for student members. Credit card is required to guarantee ALL reservations, except those made using function tickets. Day-of-event registrations accepted on-site only if applicable and space available. There is a $5 surcharge for walk-ins. Visa, MasterCard, American Express, Discover and Diners Club are accepted. Cancellations accepted until 5:00 pm, Nov. 21.
Members of any CFA society may attend at the CFA Chicago member rate. If you are only a member of CFA Institute, you do not qualify for the society member rate.
Content shared during CFA Society Chicago programs is not, and nothing in it should be construed as, an offer, invitation or recommendation of any specific financial services company or professional, or an offer, invitation or recommendation to sell, or a solicitation of an offer to buy, any securities in any jurisdiction. By registering for and attending this event, you acknowledge that any photographs that may be taken are the property of CFA Society Chicago and give your consent to their use in CFA Society Chicago's online and print business communications and marketing.