Step Up to the Plate! - Cancelled (Ended)
Summer Co-Ed Recreational 16 Inch Softball Team
CFA Society of Chicago Social Advisory Group invites you to join our summer softball team! As summer arrives in Chicago, the city blossoms into one of the most active cities in the world. Please join CFA Chicago's 2nd annual summer softball team as we compete in the Chicago Sport & Social Club league. Take advantage of a great networking opportunity and foster a greater sense of teamwork with your peers, while having some fun outdoors and enjoying a little friendly competition.
Date: Tuesdays, starting May 11th, 2010
Time: 6:00 p.m. - 8:30 p.m.
Location: Grant Park (Columbus/Balbo) (Rain or Shine)
- Six or seven games of regular season play followed by single-elimination playoffs
- CFA Chicago team t-shirt
- Prizes for winners provided by Chicago Sport & Social
- Drink/food specials at Chicago Sport & Social sponsor bar
- Coed 16" Softball
- Team - a maximum of 20 players will be accepted, with a minimum of 6 women in order to proceed with the league. Up to 10 players will be on the field at any given time. Players will rotate positions throughout game to allow equal opportunity for play.
- Recreational - The recreational level is geared towards participants that are just looking to have fun. Most players have not played on an organized team before or have only played for a couple of seasons.
- Practice - If you are interested in participating in pre-league practice sessions with the team, please mention this when you call to make your reservation.
Members - $55
Non-Members - $65
(payable by cash, check or credit card)*
Phone Only: 312-251-1301
Note: Once the team slots are filled, we will keep a list of back-up/alternate players. If you wish to sign up for the team, please call us!
Special Notes Regarding Fees:
* Credit card is required to guarantee ALL reservations. Visa, MasterCard, American Express, Discover and Diners Club are accepted. Reservation deadline: Monday, April 26th by 5:00 p.m. NO CANCELLATIONS. NO WALK-INS.
Content shared during CFA Society Chicago programs is not, and nothing in it should be construed as, an offer, invitation or recommendation of any specific financial services company or professional, or an offer, invitation or recommendation to sell, or a solicitation of an offer to buy, any securities in any jurisdiction. By registering for and attending this event, you acknowledge that any photographs that may be taken are the property of CFA Society Chicago and give your consent to their use in CFA Society Chicago's online and print business communications and marketing.