Career Crossroads: A Showcase Of Opportunities (Members-Only) (Ended)
CFA Chicago is pleased to present a twist on the traditional "job fair". In addition to exhibits by Chicago's top investment firms, you will also be able to meet with representatives from local universities with specialized Master's degree programs, as well as local government agencies recruiting financial analysts. Whether you are looking for a new job or just curious to explore options, don't miss this exclusive (and FREE!) chance to meet and greet.
(as of March 8)
- Allstate Investments, LLC
- Calamos Investments
- DePaul University - Kellstadt Graduate School of Business
- Ennis Knupp & Associates
- Federal Deposit Insurance Corporation (FDIC)
- Federal Housing Finance Agency (FHFA)
- Fitch Ratings
- Harris Bank/BMO Financial Group
- Houlihan Smith & Company, Inc.
- IIT - Stuart School of Business
- Internal Revenue Service (IRS)
- Lewis University - Graduate School of Management
- Loyola University Chicago Graduate School of Business
- Morningstar, Inc.
- Northern Trust
- Performance Trust Investment Advisors
- Spot Trading, LLC
- University of Illinois Master of Science in Finance
- U.S. Securities and Exchange Commission (SEC)
- U.S. Trust, Bank of America Private Wealth Management
- William Blair & Company
Time, Date, and Location:
Friday, March 19th, 2010
The Standard Club
320 S. Plymouth Court
11:00 am - 2:00 pm
Members - FREE
Note: Though there is no fee for Members to attend, you must provide a credit card to guarantee space. If you fail to cancel or fail to show, there will be a $10 charge.
Register online below, or by phone: 312-251-1301
We require a credit card guarantee for ALL reservations.
(Visa, MasterCard, American Express, Discover and Diners Club are accepted)
Cancellations accepted until 5:00 pm, March 18th. There is a $5 surcharge for walk-ins.
Attire is business casual.
Content shared during CFA Society Chicago programs is not, and nothing in it should be construed as, an offer, invitation or recommendation of any specific financial services company or professional, or an offer, invitation or recommendation to sell, or a solicitation of an offer to buy, any securities in any jurisdiction. By registering for and attending this event, you acknowledge that any photographs that may be taken are the property of CFA Society Chicago and give your consent to their use in CFA Society Chicago's online and print business communications and marketing.