CFA Society of Chicago 2009 Annual Dinner (Ended)
Time and Location:
Thursday, November 12th, 2009
5:00 - 8:00 pm
The Fairmont Hotel, Chicago
- Professor emeritus at the University of Chicago Booth School of Business
- Member of the U.S. Comptroller General's board of advisors for the Government Accountability Office
- Global political economist
Marvin Zonis will share his keen insight on trends in geopolitical risk and what investors should watch heading into 2010.
Mail: CFA Chicago - 134 N. LaSalle St, Suite 1740 - Chicago, IL - 60602
No charge for New Charterholders (and one guest) who are approved as New Charterholders by October 29
Registration is now closed.
Cancellations accepted until 5pm, November 5.
Attention New Charterholders:
You and a guest are invited to attend the Annual Dinner at no charge courtesy of CFA Chicago.
In order to take advantage of this special offer, you must meet all of the following criteria:
- You must be a Regular member before you can be approved to receive your charter as a New Charterholder. CFA Institute must approve you as a New Charterholder by October 29. Contact CFA Institute with any questions about your status: 800-247-8132.
- Register for the event via fax/mail/phone.
- Provide your credit card information to guarantee your space and your guest's space.
- Cancellations accepted until 5pm, November 5. If you do not cancel and you do not attend, your credit card will be charged $100 no-show fee for you and $100 no-show fee for your guest.
Content shared during CFA Society Chicago programs is not, and nothing in it should be construed as, an offer, invitation or recommendation of any specific financial services company or professional, or an offer, invitation or recommendation to sell, or a solicitation of an offer to buy, any securities in any jurisdiction. By registering for and attending this event, you acknowledge that any photographs that may be taken are the property of CFA Society Chicago and give your consent to their use in CFA Society Chicago's online and print business communications and marketing.