Job Fair For Investment Professionals (Members-Only) (Ended)
Hosted by the CFA Society of Chicago
Are you looking for a new job or just curious to learn about opportunities with other firms? Please join us at an exclusive event to meet recruiters from Chicago's top firms:
Allstate Investments, LLC
Bank of America
Claymore Securities, Inc.
Ennis Knupp & Associates
Houlihan Smith & Company, Inc.
HQ Search, Inc.
Marco Consulting Group
Optiver US, LLC
Robert Half International
Robert W. Baird & Company
Spot Trading, LLC
William Blair & Company
Willamette Management Associates
Snacks Provided By:
ALLSTATE INVESTMENTS, LLC
Time and Location:
Wednesday, March 26th, 2008
The Standard Club
320 S. Plymouth Court
11:00 am - 2:00 pm
Fee: Members - FREE
Note: Though there is no fee for Members to attend, you must provide a credit card to guarantee space. If you fail to cancel or fail to show, there will be a $10 charge.
Register online below, or by phone: 312-251-1301
We require a credit card guarantee for ALL reservations.
(Visa, MasterCard, American Express, Discover and Diners Club are accepted)
Cancellations accepted until 5:00 pm, March 25th. There is a $5 surcharge for walk-ins.
Attire is business casual
Description of Exhibitors' Specific Hiring Needs and Departments Represented at Job Fair:
Allstate Investments, LLC:
- Processing and Systems Support; Reporting & Valuation; Investments Planning & Analysis; Data Integrity & Banking Control; Investment Operations and Project Management Support; and Allstate Investments Front Office Research and Portfolio Management for its various asset classes.
Bank of America:
- Global Wealth Management and Investment Management. Recruiting Investment Portfolio Managers, Portfolio Analysts/Portfolio Management Associates.
- Portfolio Management; Trading; Operations; Sales; Client Relationships Management; and Private Wealth.
Claymore Securities, Inc.:
- Portfolio Management; UIT Research; and Fund Administration.
Ennis Knupp & Associates:
- Recruiting for Performance Analysts, Investment Analysts, Senior Investment Analysts and General Consultants.
- Investment Research
HQ Search, Inc.:
- Retained executive search firm specializing solely in financial services positions globally for clients in the following areas: asset/money management companies; domestic money center, international, and suburban banks; investment/merchant banks; consulting firms; corporations; credit rating services; pension funds; real estate developers; trading institutions/hedge funds; and private equity/venture capital firms. Participating to educate participants regarding the various services/opportunities the firm provides.
Marco Consulting Group:
- Research/Manager Search department and Fiduciary Services department.
- All departments and lines of business. Recruiting emphasis on asset management (equity focus); private client relationship management; operations; risk management; compliance; and asset servicing.
- Investment Services Development (recruiting for an analyst); Closed End Funds/Structured Products (recruiting for an Analyst - Financial Management and Analysis, and an Associate - Fund Product Management).
Optiver US, LLC:
- Recruiting for Derivatives Traders, Developers and IT.
Robert Half International:
- Financial Services Group. Specializes in the placement of full-time and interim professionals in the banking, brokerage and investment sectors covering areas such as asset management, commercial lending, corporate finance, compliance, investment analysis and risk management. RHI's financial staffing divisions also include Robert Half® Finance & Accounting, Accountemps® and Robert Half® Management Resources, for full-time, temporary and senior-level project professionals, respectively.
Robert W. Baird & Company:
- Equity Research department with major locations in Milwaukee and Chicago.
Spot Trading, LLC:
- Research Team. Recruiting for Equity Analysts and News Analysts. Equity analysts leverage their experience in stock analysis to surface trading opportunities not being captured by the options community. News analysts aim to be the first to acquire information affecting the firm's portfolio, while searching for innovative information sources to give its analysts and traders an edge in acting on impacting market data. The Research team partners with the Development and Financial Engineering teams to deploy new technologies for capturing, disseminating and exploiting breaking news.
William Blair & Company:
- Investment Management and Investment Banking
Willamette Management Associates
- Recruiting senior level professionals to assist in managing and executing client engagements in our Chicago; Atlanta; New York; Arlington, Virginia; and Portland, Oregon offices. These client engagements typically include business valuations, equity security valuations, intangible asset appraisals, fairness opinions, lost profits/economic damages analysis, purchase price allocation, and economic event analysis.
Content shared during CFA Society Chicago programs is not, and nothing in it should be construed as, an offer, invitation or recommendation of any specific financial services company or professional, or an offer, invitation or recommendation to sell, or a solicitation of an offer to buy, any securities in any jurisdiction. By registering for and attending this event, you acknowledge that any photographs that may be taken are the property of CFA Society Chicago and give your consent to their use in CFA Society Chicago's online and print business communications and marketing.