FREE Mock Exam for CFA Members! Great prices for all other candidates! (Ended)
CFA Society of Chicago and Stalla: Mock Exam and Review Seminar
November 11 and 12, 8:30am-5:00pm (both days)
Get an added edge as you prepare for your CFA Level 1 Exam. Stalla's instructor-led Mock Exam and Review Seminar will help to pinpoint your weaknesses and focus your remaining study time before exam day. The vast majority of candidates who attended last year's Mock Exam and Review Seminar stated it exceeded their expectations, and almost all affirmed the instructors' explanations improved their understanding of the underlying topics.
In addition, if you are a CFA Society of Chicago member you are entitled to a complimentary Mock Exam from Stalla! If you are not a member of CFA Chicago, but would like to apply for membership to take advantage of this opportunity and other great member benefits, click here for more information: http://www.cfachicago.org/membersarea.asp. Note: You are not a member of CFA Chicago simply by registering as a candidate with CFA Institute and enrolling in the CFA Exam.
Here's what's included:
MOCK EXAM (complimentary for members) - Saturday, Nov. 11, 8:30am - 12:00pm
- Take a half-day exam intended to simulate the real exam experience.
- Then, you will take home your mock examination and solution set, plus an additional 120-question sample examination and solution set to evaluate your improvement and assure you are ready for exam day.
REVIEW SEMINAR - Saturday, Nov. 11, 1:00pm - 5:00pm; Sunday, Nov. 12, 8:30am - 5:00pm
- The afternoon following your 120-question exam, and the entire following day, an expert instructor will help you address the most common problem areas and review the most complex questions, providing recommended approaches for solving them and reinforcing core concepts that you must know to succeed.
- Receive rapid feedback about your own performance relative to your peers overall, by topic and by question through cutting edge interactive in-class technology.
- An additional instructor will be on hand the entire time to answer any questions you may have—at no additional cost to you.
CFA Society of Chicago members can enroll in the Level 1 Mock exam for no charge or enroll in the entire Mock Exam and Review Seminar at the discounted prices indicated below. This special offer is only available to CFA Society of Chicago members. Non-society members cannot purchase the mock-exam only.
|Pricing||L1 Mock Exam only||L1 Mock Exam & Review Seminar|
|CFA Chicago member AND current Stalla System student||$0||$95|
|CFA Chicago member||$0||$195|
|Non-CFA Chicago member||n/a||$295|
LOCATION AND TIME
UBS Tower, Second Floor
One North Wacker Drive, Second Floor
Chicago, Illinois USA 60606
Saturday, November 11 and Sunday, November 12 (8:30am - 5:00pm both days).
Lunch will be provided both days for those enrolled in the review.
HOW TO ENROLL
- To enroll as a member, please click on this link or call 877-PASS-CFA and provide the Special Promotion Code "CFACHI."
- PLEASE NOTE: CFA Chicago is not taking reservations for this event. Due to limited space, all students must provide credit card information to guarantee your enrollment. If you are registering as a CFA Chicago member and you are not a member by the time of the seminar, your credit card will be charged the full amount. Student cancellations will be accepted up to one week prior to the Mock Exam. If you do not cancel and you do not show up, your credit card will be charged, even if you are a CFA Chicago member.
Stalla follows CFA Institute Prep Provider Guidelines
2005 Stalla, a division of Becker Professional Review. Stalla is a registered trademark of Becker Professional Review. All rights reserved. CFA Institute does not endorse, promote, review or warrant the accuracy of the products or services offered by Stalla or verify the pass rates claimed by Stalla. CFA® and Chartered Financial Analyst® are trademarks owned by CFA Institute.
Content shared during CFA Society Chicago programs is not, and nothing in it should be construed as, an offer, invitation or recommendation of any specific financial services company or professional, or an offer, invitation or recommendation to sell, or a solicitation of an offer to buy, any securities in any jurisdiction. By registering for and attending this event, you acknowledge that any photographs that may be taken are the property of CFA Society Chicago and give your consent to their use in CFA Society Chicago's online and print business communications and marketing.