Asset Allocation and Investment Policies for Private Clients (Ended)
CFA Society of Chicago and CFA Institute present...
Asset Allocation and Investment Policies for Private Clients
Join this gathering of leading practitioners and academics to discuss the asset allocation challenges facing the high-net-worth client, and explore alternative approaches to investment policy and portfolio construction geared specifically to managers of private wealth. Speakers will address such questions as: What are the costs associated with behavioral finance? Can human capital be integrated into the asset allocation process? What risk measures are appropriate for individual investors? Should each investor have multiple investment horizons?
Attendees will include:
Private Client Portfolio Managers
Private Client Relationship Managers
Family Office Professionals
Private Client Consultants
Private Client Group Executives/Chief Investment Officers
Time and Date:
Thursday, November 16, 2006
7:00 A.M. - 5:30 P.M.
505 North Michigan Avenue
$1095 - CFA CHICAGO, CFA INSTITUTE & CURRENT CFA CANDIDATES
$1395 - NON-MEMBERS AND GUESTS
Special Registration Discount for Society Members
CFA Institute is offering members of the CFA Society of Chicago a 10% discount (net of any other discounts) for the upcoming conference Asset Allocation for Private Clients, to be held November 16 at the InterContinental. Members should notify CFA Institute of their society status at time of registration and are encouraged to fax or mail their registrations as the discount is not automatically applied with online registration. Rebates can be processed upon request. If you have already registered and would like to request a 10% refund, contact CFA Institute at firstname.lastname@example.org or 434-951-5500.
Register by October 2, 2006 and receive a $100 discount!
Function tickets not accepted as payment for this event.
Eligible for 7.5 credit hours
This Conference qualifies for credit under the guidelines for the CFA Institute Professional Development Program. Please see www.cfainstitute.org/memresources/pdprogram for more information.
REGISTER NOW at http://www.cfainstitute.org/memresources/conferences/Event_1615/index.html Registration is through CFA Institute. NOTE: CFA Chicago cannot accept reservations for this event.
(To see detailed agenda, please visit:
- Conference Welcome and Opening Remarks - Scott D. Welch, Fortigent, a Lydian Company
- Multi-Period Optimization for Private Client Portfolios - Dan diBartolomeo, Northfield Information Services, Inc.
- Is it Time for Post-Modern Portfolio Theory? - Gregory W. Kasten, Unified Trust Company, NA
- Investment Policy Best Practices: Communication, Creation, and Commitment - Leslie S. Kiefer, CFA, Cambridge Associates LLC
- Can Hedge Fund Portfolios Be Optimized? - Mark R. Szycher, Weston Capital Management, LLC
- 100 Percent Equity: A Trustee's Dilemma - John D. Skjervem, CFA, Northern Trust & Stephen Satchell, University of Cambridge
- Human Capital, Asset Allocation, and Life Insurance - Roger G. Ibbotson, Yale School of Management
- Behavioral Finance and Investment Policy: The Costs of Abandoning Modern Portfolio Theory - Jean L.P. Brunel, CFA, Brunel Associates, LLC
Content shared during CFA Society Chicago programs is not, and nothing in it should be construed as, an offer, invitation or recommendation of any specific financial services company or professional, or an offer, invitation or recommendation to sell, or a solicitation of an offer to buy, any securities in any jurisdiction. By registering for and attending this event, you acknowledge that any photographs that may be taken are the property of CFA Society Chicago and give your consent to their use in CFA Society Chicago's online and print business communications and marketing.