Mock Exam For Level I Candidates
Date, Time, and Location:
Saturday, May 13, 2006 (add this event to your Outlook Calendar)
Holiday Inn Chicago Mart Plaza, Floor 14 (Sauganash Room), 350 N. Orleans St., Chicago, IL 60654 (Driving Directions)
May 13 and 14
8:30am-5:00pm (both days)
Don't miss this opportunity to get that added edge going into the exam. This mock exam and review seminar will help to pinpoint your weaknesses and focus your remaining study time before exam day.
The majority of candidates who attended last year's Mock Exam and Review Seminar and responded to our survey stated it exceeded their expectations, and almost all stated the instructors' explanations improved their understanding of the underlying topics. Here's what's included:
MOCK EXAM - MAY 13, 9am-12pm
- Take a half-day exam intended to simulate the real exam experience (May 13; 9am-12pm)
- Then, you will take home your mock examination, solution set, plus an additional 120-question sample examination and solution set to evaluate your improvement and assure you are ready for exam day.
REVIEW SEMINAR - MAY 13, 1-5pm; MAY 14, 8:30am-5pm
- After your 120-question exam, and the entire following day, an expert instructor will help you address the most common problem areas for candidates by reviewing the most complex questions, providing recommended approaches for solving them and reinforcing core concepts that you must know to succeed.
- Receive rapid feedback about your performance relative to your peers overall, by topic and by question through cutting edge interactive in-class technology.
- An additional instructor will be on hand the entire two days to answer any questions you may have that are not addressed in class-at no additional cost to you.
CFA Society of Chicago members can enroll in the Level 1 Mock exam for no charge or enroll in the entire Mock Exam and Review Seminar at the discounted prices indicated below. This special offer is only available to CFA Society of Chicago members. Non-members can not purchase the mock-exam only.
|L1 Mock Exam only||L1 Mock Exam & Review|
|CFA Chicago member AND current Stalla System student||$0||$95|
|CFA Chicago member||$0||$195|
|Non-CFA Chicago member (current Stalla System student)||n/a||$195|
|Non-CFA Chicago member||n/a||$295|
Saturday, May 13 and Sunday, May 14 (8:30-5:00 both days). Lunch will be provided.
Holiday Inn Chicago Mart Plaza
Floor #14 (Sauganash Room)
350 N. Orleans
Chicago, IL 60654
Parking Address at the Holiday Inn (Attendees will get $5 parking rate)
350 West Mart Center Dr.
Chicago, IL 60654
To register or for further information, visit www.stalla.com/mockexam (CFA Society
Content shared during CFA Society Chicago programs is not, and nothing in it should be construed as, an offer, invitation or recommendation of any specific financial services company or professional, or an offer, invitation or recommendation to sell, or a solicitation of an offer to buy, any securities in any jurisdiction. By registering for and attending this event, you acknowledge that any photographs that may be taken are the property of CFA Society Chicago and give your consent to their use in CFA Society Chicago's online and print business communications and marketing.