Schweser Live Mock Exam, All Levels (June 2018) (Ended)
Date, Time, and Location:
Saturday, June 09, 2018 (add this event to your Outlook Calendar)
8:30 am - 4:00 pm
Hyatt Regency McCormick Place (Room: Jackson Park), 2233 S Martin L. King Dr., Chicago, IL 60616 (Driving Directions)
Now that you have prepared and practiced for the CFA® exam, you are ready to perform and put your skills and knowledge to the test. The Live Schweser Mock Exam is as close to the actual CFA exam in format, difficulty, and length as we can make it. The Mock Exam helps develop your test-taking skills, identify your weak areas, and demonstrate your mastery of the CFA curriculum. Afterward, view answer explanations, check your score compared to those of other candidates, and drill deeper into each question with our Mock Exam Tutorial.
The Schweser Live Mock Exam is a proctored 6-hour classroom exam designed to match the format, topic weightings, and level of difficulty of the actual CFA® exam. It helps develop your test-taking skills and identify your weak areas. Afterward, view answer explanations, check your score compared to those of other candidates, and drill deeper into each question with the Online Tutorial (included).
- Fully proctored and timed 6-hour exam (two 3-hour sessions with one-hour break)
- CFA Institute topic weightings
- Printed answer key and online answer explanations
- Online scoring and performance tracking with a comparison to other Mock Exam takers
- LOS and CFA curriculum page references for every question
Included Mock Exam Tutorial
Simply click on any question you missed and get an audio and whiteboard explanation of the CFA curriculum material on which the question is based. With approximately 10 hours of targeted instruction at each level, this is the most effective way to fill in the gaps in your knowledge just prior to exam day.
The Mock Exam Tutorial features:
- Over 10 hours of instruction on the concepts and techniques necessary to answer each question
- Voice-over animated slides and instructor annotations that review the underlying concepts and techniques for each Mock Exam question and relates them to selecting the correct answer choice
Registration Time: 8:30 am
Exam Time: 9:00 am
Hosted by: CFA Society Chicago and Kaplan Schweser
*Special Notes Regarding Fees: Per Kaplan Schweser
Contact Kaplan Schweser at (888) 325-5072.
Content shared during CFA Society Chicago programs is not, and nothing in it should be construed as, an offer, invitation or recommendation of any specific financial services company or professional, or an offer, invitation or recommendation to sell, or a solicitation of an offer to buy, any securities in any jurisdiction. By registering for and attending this event, you acknowledge that any photographs that may be taken are the property of CFA Society Chicago and give your consent to their use in CFA Society Chicago's online and print business communications and marketing.