Crunch time! CFA Chicago Cram Session (Private Invitation Only) (Ended)
CFA Society Chicago's Membership Engagement Advisory Group is hosting a "Cram Day Chat" for Candidates registered to take the June 2016 Exam. We know you are anxious about taking the test and are wondering if you are on track with studying. Here's your chance to get any last minute questions answered by CFA Institute and new Charterholders!
This session will give you an opportunity to learn where you should be with your studies, answer pressing questions you have regarding the exam, share helpful tips to keep the momentum going and provide information on popular preparatory products available.
- Learn how the CFA Exam curriculum is structured
- Learn the importance of understanding the LOS command words, average study effort on the part of passed and failed candidate and grading
- Get advice on study strategies to implement for final hour exam preparations
- Learn about available study resources (Study Planner, Sample Exam and others) and how to use them
- Learn from new Charterholders on their test taking experience
- Dan McKenna, Manager, Supplemental Study Tools, CFA Institute
- Russell Rhoads, CFA, Director of Program Development, Options Institute at the Chicago Board Options Exchange
Panelists: New CFA Chicago Charterholders
- Shai L. Dobrusin, CFA, Trust Associate and Financial Analyst, Charles E. Dobrusin & Associates Ltd.
- Jay Bullie, CFA, Associate Director, Fitch Ratings
Fee: Complimentary by Email Invitation Only
Attire: Business Casual
Menu: Light snacks and refreshments
4:00 - 4:30 pm - Registration & Networking
4:30 - 6:00 pm - Program
Note: This event is Private Invitation Only. Invitees will receive an email with a private link that must be used to register online for this event. Cancellations accepted until 5:00 pm, April 15.
*Special Notes Regarding Fees:
Credit card is required to guarantee ALL reservations. Day-of-event registrations accepted on-site only if applicable and space available. Cancellations accepted until 5:00 pm, April 15. If guests fail to cancel before the deadline and/or fail to attend the event they will be charged a $20 fee.
Members of any CFA society may attend at the CFA Chicago member rate. If you are only a member of CFA Institute, you do not qualify for the society member rate.
Content shared during CFA Society Chicago programs is not, and nothing in it should be construed as, an offer, invitation or recommendation of any specific financial services company or professional, or an offer, invitation or recommendation to sell, or a solicitation of an offer to buy, any securities in any jurisdiction. By registering for and attending this event, you acknowledge that any photographs that may be taken are the property of CFA Society Chicago and give your consent to their use in CFA Society Chicago's online and print business communications and marketing.