Schweser Live Mock Exam, All Levels (Ended)
Date, Time, and Location:
Saturday, May 14, 2016 (add this event to your Outlook Calendar)
8:15 am - 4:00 pm
Hyatt Regency McCormick Place, 2233 S Martin L. King Dr., Chicago, IL 60616 (Driving Directions)
The Schweser Live Mock Exam is a proctored 6-hour classroom exam designed to match the format, topic weightings, and level of difficulty of the actual CFA® exam. It helps develop your test-taking skills and identify your weak areas. Afterward, view answer explanations, check your score compared to those of other candidates, and drill deeper into each question with the Online Tutorial (included).
- Fully proctored and timed 6-hour exam (two 3-hour sessions with one-hour break)
- CFA Institute topic weightings
- Printed answer key and online answer explanations
- Online scoring and performance tracking with a comparison to other Mock Exam takers
- LOS and CFA curriculum page references for every question
Included Mock Exam Tutorial
Unlock your Mock Exam and increase your potential for better performance. After taking the Live Schweser Mock Exam, the Mock Exam Tutorial gives you a detailed explanation of how we arrived at the answers. It's designed as a focused, efficient review of each question to help you fill in the gaps in your knowledge. As you review your answers online, simply click "View Tutorial" under the answer explanations to view the multimedia instruction.
The Mock Exam Tutorial features:
- Over 10 hours of instruction on the concepts and techniques necessary to answer each question
- Voice-over animated slides and instructor annotations that review the underlying concepts and techniques for each Mock Exam question and relates them to selecting the correct answer choice
Registration Time: 8:15 am
Exam Time: 9:00 am
Hosted by: CFA Society Chicago and Kaplan Schweser
*Special Notes Regarding Fees: Per Kaplan Schweser
Contact Kaplan Schweser or call toll-free (888) 325-5072.
Content shared during CFA Society Chicago programs is not, and nothing in it should be construed as, an offer, invitation or recommendation of any specific financial services company or professional, or an offer, invitation or recommendation to sell, or a solicitation of an offer to buy, any securities in any jurisdiction. By registering for and attending this event, you acknowledge that any photographs that may be taken are the property of CFA Society Chicago and give your consent to their use in CFA Society Chicago's online and print business communications and marketing.